Experienced Service You Can Trust
Our team provides comprehensive services for your business. When our family started Champion Plumbing Heating & AC, we built it from the ground up with our services. As a veteran-owned and family-operated business, we take pride in what we do with professional technicians that respect your company. We back up our service with a one-year warranty on all parts and labor. Don’t let plumbing and HVAC problems slow down your business, trust our team of licensed technicians for expert commercial plumbing and HVAC in Highland and Redlands.
When you need comprehensive services, trust Champion Plumbing Heating & AC. Contact us today at (909) 324-5001 for a free quote!
Ignored problems with your plumbing can cause flooding or sewer backup into your business. Prevent these problems from stopping production with a leak detection system. Leak detection is a small unit connected to your main water line to track regular water usage and notify you of a potential leak.
Reasons to use a leak detection system:
- It’s Wi-Fi compatible: You can track your business’ water usage and customize shut-off settings from your phone.
- Manage frozen pipes: When temperatures drop, the system notices potential freezing to prevent burst pipes. It will return water when temperatures rise or if you deem it safe.
- Save you money: A small leak can use thousands of gallons a year when ignored. This leads to higher utility bills. Save money by stopping these leaks when they happen with leak detection.
- Prevent flooding: Don’t let water damage cause havoc in your commercial space. A leak detection system can prevent flooding by shutting off your water as soon as leaks start.
We are committed to your comfort all year with HVAC emergency services to keep your business comfortable. Our California heat is unmatched. When seasons change, be prepared with an HVAC system you can rely on.
Ways to prevent an HVAC emergency:
- Regular maintenance: Scheduling a tune-up every season can help our technicians find potential problems before they hurt your system.
- Replace air filters: The air filter in your system should be replaced every few months. A clean filter can reduce the energy usage for your systems and save you money.
- Minimize debris around outdoor units: Your systems need air to function correctly. Remove any debris or plants around your units so they can work efficiently.
Trust Champion Plumbing Heating & AC for comprehensive services you can trust. We provide expert commercial plumbing and HVAC services in Highland and Redlands.
Benefits of our maintenance memberships:
- Priority service
- 15% off repairs
- Lower risk of emergency
- No after-hours or holiday rates
- Bi-annual maintenance on HVAC units
- No diagnostic charge
- Plumbing inspection upon request
Solve problems before they start with maintenance memberships that keep your plumbing and HVAC system reliable. Don’t let costly repairs put a pause on your business, trust our team for expert commercial plumbing and HVAC in Highland.
Let our family protect your business with installations and repairs you can count on! Call today at (909) 324-5001 for a free quote.
“Very professional guys.”- Chuck B.
“I can say that it was money well spent! The crew was here as promised.”- Darrell
“Looking forward to seeing you in April for our cleaning service.”- Joe W.
We provide comprehensive services, so your business is always taken care of. Problems with your plumbing can slow down your company and affect relationships with your customers. We provide long-lasting solutions, so you’re not faced with frequent repairs.
HVAC is necessary to keep your employees and customers comfortable in your commercial space. When these systems break down, you risk providing a poor customer experience that can affect your sales. Don’t lose customers because of the weather. Trust our team for fast HVAC repairs you can count on.
Prevent Breakdowns with Regular Maintenance
Lower the risk of costly repairs with our maintenance memberships. Trust our team of licensed technicians for regular maintenance to avoid a plumbing or HVAC emergency that can cause chaos for your business. Our maintenance memberships provide 15% off repairs and no emergency service fees. Regular maintenance also helps our technicians find problems before they start to prevent costly breakdowns or damage to your commercial space.