Quality Repair for Reliable Heat
We want you to stay comfortable all year with a reliable unit to keep you warm. Champion Plumbing Heating & AC offers expert heating repair in Highland and Redlands to keep our community warm throughout the winter. Our licensed technicians take pride in their work, so you have peace of mind that the job is done right when you need it the most. As a family-owned and operated business, we want to treat you like family. When you need reliable heat throughout the seasons, trust Champion Plumbing Heating & AC.
We’ve served thousands of happy customers for over 15 years. Contact us today at (909) 324-5001 for a free quote!
Ready To Get Started? Contact Us Now!
When you’re experiencing heating problems, trust our experienced technicians to diagnose your issue for a fast and accurate solution. Don’t let a broken heater keep you uncomfortable this winter; stay warm with our quality repairs.
Signs your heater needs repair:
- Unusual noises
- A higher than average utility bill
- Short cycling
- Varying room temperature
- Frequent thermostat adjustments
Your heater may still be working with these symptoms, but it is inefficient and on the verge of a costly repair. Unusual noises like banging or clanking could signify a broken fan belt or an overheating boiler. Short cycling is when your unit is malfunctioning, causing it to turn on and off frequently. This increases your energy and the wear and tear on your system for a shorter lifespan and a higher heating bill.
Varying room temperature is often caused by duct leaks, inefficiency, or an improperly sized unit for your home. These are causes of poor air circulation which can mean frequent thermostat adjustments to properly heat your home, further increasing your energy usage and cost. Trust our expert technicians to find the cause and solve these problems at the source.
“Very professional guys.”- Chuck B.
“I can say that it was money well spent! The crew was here as promised.”- Darrell
“Looking forward to seeing you in April for our cleaning service.”- Joe W.
Ignoring minor issues when they arise can lead to bigger and more costly problems in the future. If you’re experiencing frequent repairs, it may be time for a new unit. Our experienced technicians can give you repair and replacement options to meet your needs.
If you’re unsure, signs that it’s time for a new unit include:
- If it’s 15+ years old: Heaters may last between 15-20 years, but their warranty usually expires in ten years. If you have an older heater, you may benefit from newer technology or a more efficient system to save you money.
- You can benefit from new technology: Updated heaters may be quieter, eco-friendly, and efficient. Older systems have a higher risk of electrical issues and gas leaks that can harm your home. A new system will be more efficient for low energy costs and less noise so you can stay comfortable.
- It needs frequent or expensive repairs: We follow the 50% rule; if the repair cost is 50% or more of your unit’s worth, it’s time for a replacement. Trust Champion Plumbing Heating & AC to evaluate your unit to help you make an informed decision between replacement and repair.
Our team provides expert heating repairs and replacements in Highland. Trust Champion Plumbing Heating & AC to get the job done right when you need a quality and long-lasting repair.
Our commitment is your comfort no matter the season. Call us today at (909) 324-5001 for a free quote!