Improve Your Energy Efficiency
New technology can better your home’s energy efficiency to save you money. Tankless water heaters generate hot water instantly, unlike a typical tank heater that must reheat water repeatedly. Without a tank, there’s a smaller chance of a leak to protect your home from water damage. Improvements in your plumbing system can save you water and money by using less fuel. Don’t waste energy reheating water you don’t need—Trust Champion Plumbing Heating & AC to save you money with a tankless water heater in Highland.
Improve the efficiency of your plumbing with a tankless heater. Contact our team at (909) 324-5001 for a free estimate on new HVAC equipment!
Ready To Get Started? Contact Us Now!
Tankless water heaters can significantly improve your home’s plumbing system. If you’re looking for an upgrade, consider these advantages:
- Energy efficiency: Tankless heaters can come with a higher upfront cost but can lower your monthly bills. This technology is significantly more efficient because it does not continuously reheat water like a tank heater.
- Instant hot water: It takes about 15 seconds to heat water with a tankless unit. This is faster than a traditional water heater to reduce energy usage and save money. Don’t wait for hot water; trust our team to upgrade your system for water you can count on.
- Wi-Fi compatible: Many tankless heaters are wi-fi compatible so that you can monitor your temperature and water usage from your phone. This also helps you manage maintenance or repairs, so you know the exact source of the problem.
- Longer lifespan: Traditional tank heaters last about ten years, but a tankless heater can last twice as long. If you’re looking to replace your current heater, choose the long-term solution of a tankless heater.
- Less space: A tankless heater is easy to keep out of sight, so you don’t have to look at an unattractive tank heater that is taking up valuable space. Increase the storage in your home with a water heater only slightly bigger than a shoebox.
- Safety: Tank heaters can overheat and sometimes explode. Tankless water heaters hold only small amounts of water when not in use, for a smaller risk of overheating and explosion. The lack of water in a tankless heater also prevents extensive water damage from hurting your home.
“Very professional guys.”- Chuck B.
“I can say that it was money well spent! The crew was here as promised.”- Darrell
“Looking forward to seeing you in April for our cleaning service.”- Joe W.
Gas tankless heaters can be more expensive and require venting when compared to the electric version, but your home may need a power upgrade to accommodate an electric heater. Both versions have advantages and disadvantages, but they are still more efficient than a traditional tank heater.
Advantages of a gas water heater:
- Options for venting or no venting
- Better for bigger families who need more water
- Maintains gallons per minute in colder regions
Advantages of an electric water heater:
- Cheaper and easier to install
- No greenhouse gas emissions
- About a third the size of a gas heater
The kind of tankless water heater you choose is dependent on your family and water usage. Both units have similar maintenance requirements and part warranties. Our team offers a one-year warranty on all parts and labor during your installation. If you’re unsure which unit will work best for your home, consult Champion Plumbing Heating & AC professionals to learn more.
When you need a tankless water heater in Highland or Redlands, trust our team of licensed technicians. Call us today at (909) 324-5001 for a free quote!